Does food only mean what we eat every day? Food quotes say no; you have to care more about food than just what the next meal is.
Eating and cooking have evolved to become a culture. What and how you eat show affect your health, show your present and can predict your future.
That is why food is very important to our well-being. Food quotes contain lots of wisdom and advises about food. They will help you appreciate and have a healthier attitude towards food.
Famous Food Quotes
- “Eating is always a decision, nobody forces your hand to pick up food and put it into your mouth.” – Albert Ellis
- “Food is everything we are. It’s an extension of nationalist feeling, ethnic feeling, your personal history, your province, your region, your tribe, your grandma. It’s inseparable from those from the get-go.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.” – Beth McCollister
- “I love food. I’m a big food person. I’m really passionate about eating good food all the time.” – Dreama Walker
- “If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him – the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “When you don’t have food in your life, just for a day, it makes you realise you’re lucky to have it the next day. So the day after fasting, the music that comes out will be very joyous.” – Chris Martin
- “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” – Chris Rock
- “No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.” – Christopher Morley
- “We don’t get fat because we overeat; we overeat because we’re getting fat.” – Gary Taubes
- “By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity.” – David H. Murdock
- “We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” – David Mamet
- “Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.” – Food quote from Delia Smith.
- “Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.” – Denise Morrison